Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Liebster Award




So this is a blog for bloggers by bloggers and HOLY MOLY I got nominated. To me this is a huge deal even though I might have been a means to an end..... I DON'T CARE! Awards are fun and it's really cool anyone can receive it. Thanks to The Undomesticated Fangirl for the nomination!


So the rules ( Received at: http://thebookwhorediaries.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html):
  1. List 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you.
  3. Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 300 followers and leave them a comment saying they've been nominated.
  4. Ask 11 new questions for your chosen nominees.
  5. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
*at the book whore diaries you can find more extensive explanations*


Facts about me:
  1. I am sixteen.
  2. I adore cats. I have one and she's awesome. 
  3. I have played basketball since I was 4.
  4. My favorite desert is cheesecake.
  5. I love to draw.
  6. I am a nerdfighter.
  7. I am really upset that Disney changed their logo.
  8. My favorite cartoon is SpongeBob.
  9. My favorite movie is Captain America: The Winter Solider.
  10. I love reading about the RMS Titanic.
  11. I take pictures.
Questions asked:
1. Name your top three phobias.
2. What do you wish you could say you discovered (thing/place/person)?
3. From all the books you've read, which is your least favorite? Why?
4. You are the judge for the coolest book ever written, what book would get the award? Why?
5. If you could choose one character from a book who would come here into our world, who would it be?
6. Name the top three dream jobs you'd like to have.
7. If you had a shot at being in the front page of every newspaper or magazine in the world, what would be your favored headline?
8. If you could write out the rest of your life, what would happen this year?
9. One day, you suddenly woke up and found that you were a Hollywood celebrity. What is the first thing you will do?
10. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
11. What invention would you like to offer to the world today?




Answers to said questions:
  1. Sharks, cancer, and the dark. (Very cheesy I know and also ironic because I live in landlocked Tennessee so not really sure why I'm afraid of sharks...)
  2. Justin Timberlake.
  3. Born by Tara Brown..... I literally just shuddered with loathing. The flow was awful. Literally one second the narrator is doing something then without any introduction or lead in something else happened and don't get me started at the love triangle.
  4. This is a hard one... I guess I'll go with The Fault in our Stars... Yeah it's cheesy. Yeah it's been hyped up way too much, but I really adore the story. It's really blunt about death and living while dying and it hits really close to home for me, so yeah I'd give it to that. (Really good book to movie adaptation though)
  5. Rose Hathaway. I want to be her best friend. Sorry Lissa.
  6. Writer, English teacher, book editor.
  7. WEIRD AWKWARD GIRL FAINTS AFTER SEEING JOHN GREEN- he felt so bad that they became best friends.
  8. I'd get a boyfriend and some irreversible problem appears and I get super mad at boy and break up with him only to have him confess his love for me in the pouring rain a couple days later. We will kiss and hug and then roll credits and in the next book there is yet another irreversible problem.... Oh wait my life isn't a young adult novel... Uh, I'll sound like a hippie but I think having my life planned out would take all the fun out of it...
  9. I would go to the press and confess my love for a small town girl that was living in a lonely world and then say we were getting married. That girl would be me... Hopefully the celebrity would be A.) Jennifer Lawrence or B.) Chris Evans.... Yeah I'd go gay for J-Law... I mean who wouldn't ?
  10. I would go to the middle school and find bullies then proceed to haunt them.
  11. I have invented a toothbrush that has bristles on both sides so you don't have to awkwardly brush the bottom of your top teeth by breaking your wrist..... Maybe I'm brushing my teeth wrong....
My Nominees



Questions for my nominees:
  1. If you could go anywhere, where and why?
  2. Would you be A.) A fulltime Fangirl/ Fanboy or B.) Die a horrible death?
  3. Did you really hate my last question?
  4. If you could take credit for writing any book, which would you choose?
  5. Which celebrity would you like to drop kick in the face?
  6. I know you're really not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but if/when you did what book had an amazing cover and turned out to be a great book?
  7. What's your biggest pet peeve?
  8. Which faction would you be put into? Notice I said faction not if you're divergent or not.
  9. What's your favorite blog to read?
  10. Did you hear they're making a High School Musical 4?!?!?!?! (P.S.  a random post on Tumblr said this, so may or may not be true, but in case it is I'll make you excited for it)
  11. Which book character do you most relate to?

No comments:

Post a Comment