Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Vampire Academy





I am in love with all 6 books. These are the books I can read when I am sad and grow instantly happy. These books may be described as pointless fluff novels, but whoever says that SLAP THEM. Okay don't do that violence is not the answer, but they do need to be educated. The plot lines of these books SHOCK ME! That's a big deal because books don't really surprise me anymore. I can usually guess the ending, but holy moly these books keep me on my toes. At least they did when I first read them. I have reread these books more than I have reread any book series (Hunger Games excluded).
While this story is mainly a love story between Rose and Dimitri it is also a story about friendship. Lissa and Rose have a friendship everyone dreams for. And it doesn't even bother me when the couples break up all the time because their reasons ARE NOT STUPID. While it is frustrating it still makes sense. It also is about being swarmed by darkness. Or depression. You learn about forgiveness. You learn about love. You learn about friendship. And you cry... A lot. It's impossible to not cry when reading these books. Or if you don't get butterflies from just reading someone else's love story. Its incredible. I strongly encourage you to read these books. I honestly saw the movie trailer and thought, "Wow, that seems really stupid" but I was WRONG. And even the movie was great. I bought it three days ago and I've watched it 10 times already. I was the same way with Catching Fire. Hopefully, they will be convinced by fans to make Frostbite.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD! Check out our post here: http://thebookwhorediaries.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means a lot that you nominated me!!! I can't wait to do this!!! Thanks so much again!!!

      Delete
  2. I like the VA books too. Have you read Half Blood byJennifer Armentrout? I still think she plagiarized from Vampire Academy ... Following you now via GFC (thanks to The Undomestic Fangirl hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't read those but it's on my list now!! Thanks for the follow. I'll be following you back once I get done writing this comment. Well like in a few seconds. Not like right now. But you know......(;

      Delete