Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The One-WARNING SPOILERS


So, today is May 6th the day the one comes out. I purchased the book at 6:30 this morning and I have just finished it!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this book for a year now and I'm gloriously giddy over the outcome. WARNING SPOILERS!!!!
How could I not post spoilers?!? I loveeeee Maxon and since I'm so jubilant because of the ending I think you could guess who America chose. I'm also proud Kiera had the guts to kill off beloved characters. I hate it when everyone in the book lives. I don't know maybe I'm weird, but I think books can be so much better when people die. First, America's dad. Now that made me want to cry. I didn't expect it at all. In fact, I didn't expect any deaths. However, I knew the second that America mentioned that her dad had history books that he was a rebel. It was kinda obvious. BUT KRISS???? A REBEL???????? I did not expect that one bit! I knew she would pick Maxon too and Aspen and Lucy would end up together. That was also obvious. I'm grieving the most for Celeste. Of course she died. She turned good. Isn't that the bread and butter of authors? I even did that in my book!! But once she said that I literally gasped! I didn't expect for the Southerns to be there! So to sum up, Cass surprised the crap out of me. With all the death that is. Maxon was the obvious choice. And I feel the need to say GOOD RIDENCE KING NOBODY LIKED YOU ANYWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment